Mission of the QBA
- The Queensland Band Association's aim is to provide leadership and direction that will enable Queensland Bands (brass and concert) to achieve their maximum potential.
Objectives of the QBA
- Encourage Member bands to attain and maintain the highest musical standard possible.
- Consolidate and advance the interest, ideals, and welfare of bands to their common advantage.
- Stimulate public demand for, and public acceptance of bands and band music by conducting public recitals and contests, and by other means from time to time decided upon.
- Maintain and extend the knowledge of all band persons through competition and training.
- QBA Constitution 2005 (Updated 2008)
- QBA By-Laws 2008 (Adopted April 2008 and updated March 2011)
- FAQ for Constitution and By-Laws
- Registration and Grading Regulations (March 2011)
Drill and Marching
- QLD Drill and Marching Regulations 2008 (For use in State and District competition only)